Talking about Divorce with your children
- Helping Children Understand Divorce
- Talking With Children About Divorce Matters
- Helping Your Child Through a Divorce
- Divorce From a Child’s Point of View
- How a Divorce Effects Your Child
- Parenting Through Separation and Divorce
- Helping Infants and Toddlers Adjust to Divorce
- Books Dealing With Separation and Divorce for Kids
- Attachment and Divorce
- Helping Kids Cope With Separation and Divorce
New Family Issues
- Talking to Children About Divorce
- Helping Teens Deal With Divorce and Separation
- Advice For Dealing With a Blended Family
- Focus on Families: Divorce and Adults
- New Families and Traditions: Results of Divorced Parents
American Bar Association – Family Law Section
The ABA’s Section of Family Law’s Web site is designed for general use by the public. The Web site contains tables and summaries addressing differences in state laws and requirements for divorce, child support, and other important family law issues.
Children’s Rights Council
A nonprofit devoted to helping kids experience the frequent, meaningful, and continuing contact with two parents and extended family that a child would normally have during a marriage.
Marriage and Divorce Data
This website contains marriage and divorce data provide by the US Census Bureau. Data includes current marital status of persons by age, sex, and race, the estimated median age at first marriage for men and women at the US level, and reports published from special studies which collect data on the marital history of the population.